Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5th 2012


Thoughts on Apple

AAPL is getting closer and closer to my $625 call… I made this call when it was around 595 and it closed today at 609.94. Nice little chunk of change I think it will go even higher tomorrow. Considering the news of the new mini iPad (crossing fingers for a new iPhone) With the new non-farm payroll we should see some upward movements in the markets hopefully in apple.
           
How does non-farm payroll effect the markets?
The payroll tells us how many people were hired, the higher the better. The more people on payroll means more money being injected into the economy. Which leads to more products being bought and sold. This could be great news for crude, when the Dow is doing well crude tends to do well. A lot of products are made from crude such as plastic and gas, when there is an increase in these products it will increase the price of crude.

With that being said lets get into crude oil.

Just last week crude was at $77!  Wow I would take advantage of drops in crude I think it’s just going to build more and more momentum.

This afternoon I decided to go long in crude when it was at $87.27 about .50 or .60 cents higher. My plan was to liquidate before market close but I decided to hold it until tomorrow… market was kind of working against me. I like crude because of the yield, every tick is 10 dollars. CHA CHING!

Lastly the ten year note -___-

TYU was actually up today… I went short at 133’270 and added to my position at 134’00 giving me two positions total. Buy tomorrow, hopefully at a profit.


That’s all for today! 

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment