Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Contributor - Shawn Stewart

Hello!

One of my goals for this year was to update the blog more frequently with market updates. As you may or may not know, I am also trying to graduate this semester! To ensure that the post become more regular I added a contributor to the blog.

Shawn is a junior finance major at the University of Missouri. He will be writing market updates as well as providing insight from his own portfolio. Just like myself, this is a learning experience for Shawn and it will give him the opportunity to look back and analyze his trades. I am excited to have another person writing!

Shawn and I will collaborate but that doesn't mean that we will always have the same opinion. We encourage you to share your ideas as we all expand our market knowledge.


Best,

Brit 


No comments:

Post a Comment