Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25th, 2012

Hello!

I'm back! I finished my internship about two weeks ago so I've been spending the last couple of weeks preparing for school. Since my last post I've made a few trades. I will be getting back into the swing of things on monday.

Google
On top of Goldman I dipped back into Google buying a September $705 call for 1.85 selling it at $3.60 realizing a $365 gain.

Goldman
I'm still heavy in Goldman. I've bought about 10 more 115 September calls looking to see some upward movement this week. The stock has climbed since my original buy but still not enough.


Got excess refund?

Earlier this week I tweeted about investing your refund check. I'm not financial planner but I will share that right now interest rates are low. You will barely get any money back placing excess funds into CD or savings account. I would consider an options account. Read up on stocks you like, practice paper/virtual trading and if you have questions tweet me! Options accounts usually just charge a commission and it's a better than just letting your money sit.

Be sure to follow me on twitter for my most up to date trade info @TheBritReport

No comments:

Post a Comment